Monday, October 24, 2011

Spiritual Atomic Bombs!

They overcame him [the devil]
by the power of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.

-Revelation 12:11

It's always an interesting experience going back to our old diaries or journals. A lot of times, i'm sure we embarrass ourselves or wince thinking about everything that happened. But, at the end of the day, I think we all come to a point where we become thankful for where we are & more sure that God will forever be with us.

I encourage you guys to check out EM's 3 year Anniversary Testimonies. I know everyone that is in EM now may not have been there, but it's a blessing to see how far we've come through God's grace. One of Israel's greatest sins was forgetting everything God had done for them. Let's not do the same!


Now let's blow up some demonic strongholds!

3 comments:

jane said...

thanks jane! what perfect timing! loved loved loved the 3 picture illustrations by the lovely ladies & of course all the others as well. it made me realize how much God loves us. :)

LightMyPath said...

just amazing

redeemedestiny said...

I could read them for the rest of my and find renewed strength,courage,reason to live for God. This is so powerful and life giving testimonies!
I love you all!!!Let us love one another =)