Friday, August 03, 2007

~Faith~


Sanctification: Moment-By-Moment Obedience was one of the powerful message to me as i was struggling with a lot of things in my life.
We come to church because of the faith but there is a question that "how much faith do we have in our Savour who set us free?".
I've seen Jesus was walking on water to came to save me in the storm when i was so afraid that i couldn't even recognize Him. Sometimes I even recognize Him, I'd say " I know this can't be a ghost or human, It's Him, Jesus Christ alone because nobody can't do this but let me stay in the boat until the storm will calm down for now." But God told me through this message, " Believe in Me, trust Me!!! If you have a faith, step out from the boat and just walk towards me; you will not be shaken."
I really want to able to step out from the boat and walk on the water, looking at Jesus' eyes. I know what I'll see;-It'll be so much love, peace and joy in His eyes...If i have a lttle faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing, destiny!!!

it's beautiful!!!!!

:)

what a blessing you are!

Anonymous said...

I love you, muwah!!!!
that's a kiss!!!!!!
you are so beautiful.